Online registration for this session is closed. If you would still like to attend, please email Dana Stutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intermediate Canvas: September 24th
This session is for teachers with access to Canvas.
Canvas, North Carolina’s Learning Management System (LMS), is your place for one-stop learning and course management. This session will be a webinar to show you features in Canvas such as:
- Creating Buttons/Banners for Pages/Assignments
- Embedding information into Pages/Assignments
- Creating Rubrics for Assignments
- Connecting Google Drive Apps for Easy Access
- Learning about New Quizzes
- Reviewing Gradebook Features
- Adding Links, Files, and Images into a RichTextBox.
- Importing Information from one course to another
- Discussions – how to create effective online discussions
- Group Work/Peer Review
Participants can build in a Canvas course while getting ideas from the instructor and each other. This session will be recorded and available for a specific period so participants can rewatch the demonstration.
Make sure you have access to Canvas within your district so that you can create a course. Come with an open mind and be ready to learn! It’s Canvas time!