This session is intended for Instructional Coaches.
The Equity Collaborative will be leading a 4-session remote workshop series for the CCRESA. The following themes and concepts will be the focus during the Equity Centered Coaching sessions:
- Discussing assumptions about bias and privilege and how they lead to oppression and inequities
- Connecting across difference
- Exploring aspects of Culturally Responsive Education
- Identifying equity challenges
- Consider listening as a culturally responsive leadership and teaching skill
- Use coaching strategies and frameworks to guide further learning and improvement
Participants are expected to attend all 4 days. CEUs will be provided for 6 contact hours.
Sessions will be held on the following Mondays from 4:30PM to 6:00PM:
- March 15th
- March 29th
- April 12th
- May 3rd
Zoom links will be emailed to registrants prior to meeting dates.